Community Classes at Farmacy Herbs are for:
- non-profit groups
- garden clubs
- medical professionals
- nursing homes
We have taught community classes for:
Brown University, Miriam Hospital, Groundworks RI, Garden Clubs, Southside Community Landtrust, Blithwold Mansion, Churches, Salvatore Mancini Nursing Home and more!
- Herbal 101/ Western Herbalism terminology
- Pretty Native and Medicinal Plants of RI
- Hand's on: Salve making, lip balm, teas, tinctures, flower essences, creams, herbal beauty products
- Growing and harvesting medicinal herbs
- Regional wildcrafting
- Specific body systems: Herbs for: Immune, respiratory, reproductive, digestion, stress, skin, hair
Classes we can offer for kids groups, homeschoolers, boy scouts/ girl scouts, summer camp.
Email us with any questions!