- May 25, 2020 - September 21, 2020
This program is on a sliding scale honor system (we do not require tax forms for proof).
Students whose annual income is higher, pay more, so students whose annual income is lower can pay less.
Join Herbalist Mary Blue for this 5-month online program focusing on:
- Growing, harvesting and making herbal medicine with over 30 types of medicinal herbs
- Farming practices- Seed starting, compost tea, soil amendments, planting with the phases of the moon and soil health
- Harvesting, drying, processing and preserving herbs
- Medicine making- Tinctures, Teas, Salves, and Syrups!
- Taking your product to market. Rule and regulations for selling herbal products.
Mary will take you through the growing season on her herb farm in West Greenwich, Rhode Island. Follow along with your own harvests and medicine making projects.
Videos released 1x per month.